Sunday, December 03, 2006

Will you ever know ? -Dec 04, 2.55 A.M.

"They ask me how you are. And I nod, I wonder if they understand. They probably don't. I don't yet either. Maybe you do, you ought to. You generally have a reason, or so I'd like to believe.


Your laughter doesn't ring in my ears anymore, neither does your scent linger in my nose. Your images don't flash past my eyes, I don't even feel you watch me dance. I guess I'm just lying.
People close to me look askance when I try to talk. People I don't like, are all ears. And my soul screams out, not a sound escaping my body..

Will you ever know how I watch the horizon for a sign of my lost cowboy to come in riding through the sun ?

Will you ever know how I manage to have a constant smile, knowing it'll vanish the minute i turn away?

Will you ever know that you are among the few people I have forgiven for making me cry myself to sleep ?

Will you ever know how difficult it is to wake up on an empty stomach and find yourself abandoned ? Will you ever... "

The pen slipped from her hands, as she slipped out of herself..

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deep, touching, full of meaning. nice work. though i was wondering who u were talking about? i didnt know u had a fetish for cowboys... :D *looks askance* hehe...so im still wondering...just in cas u were wondering..lol

Mwah

Jan said...

lol..again, it's just a piece of writin. Does'nt refer to any1..I might've thought of sum1 while writin, but it's not about sum1 entirely..hope u got it.

jo said...

awesome work!

Cuckud said...

damn...i shud quit readin ur blog...it makes me think more dan da more i already think...lolz...jeez child ur ritin is complex...confusion cums...not for da meanin of da ritin but da whole point behind y u wud rite in diz manner...if u no wht i m tryin to say...! i m sure u no wht i mean...lolz...n yea even i m thinkin y my name shows as media n comm...*thinking*

sun said...

da lst line is simply amazing jan.......awesome way to put it u no????.....very nice re.....it just leaves a peron thinking for a while.....cos da piece is such a random PIECE of thought......its just looks like frm the middle of sumthing u no.....nice re....gud job o"............

Sarah said...

You had me hooked from the very begining, and it made me realise how mysterious you are!

:)

Cuckud said...

i wanted to nudge ur dead blog...so yeaaaa...:P:P:P:)

jo said...

u wont update.. will u??? .. jannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn post sumtinnnnnnnnnn :@

Cuckud said...

u r cumin tomm...whieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....lolz...happieeee is cuminnn....

Unknown said...

Hey.. came across your blog randomly... great work.. for some strange reason.. i think ur writing style is sorta like mine..
keep writing
cheers
riddhi