Monday, December 08, 2008

I stole from random blog-hopping find:


Where is your cell phone? Charging on my bed, under my pillow
Where is your significant other? Out having Eid briyani!
You hair colour? Black
Your mum? Bloody pissed off with me right now
Dad? Cleverly avoida playing the bad cop :)
One favourite thing? Books
Your dream last night? Nah, slept like a baby
Your dream goal? To be happy and successful
The room you're in? My room in Bangalore
Your hobby? Reading
Your fear? Drowning
Where do you want to be in six years? Working in a well-known ad-agency, earning a lot more than I need.

Where were you last night? Strangely, visiting relatives
What you're not? Confident enough
One of your wish list items? A guineapig named Donut
Where you grew up? India, Dubai, Singapore
The last thing you did? Eat chocolate
What are you wearing? Blue jeans , brown top and Aerosoft slippers :D
Your TV? Is almost never watched by me.
Your pets? None :(
Your computer? An old Acer. I'm happy with obsolete technology..I guess.
Your mood? Indifferent
Missing someone? Not really
Your car? Umm..
Something you're not wearing? Flourescent underpants :P
Favourite drink? Water. 'Tis true
Your summer? Involved a lot of travelling - the kind I don't like.
Love someone? Yes
Your favourite colour? Black
When was the last time you laughed? 3 minutes ago
When was the last time you cried? It's been a while.

1 comment:

Cuckud said...

lol i love such fun things... sumone has been quite jobless i c...