Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ramblerambleramble

I feel like giving a quote for today.
So here: "Life is a jueey" by Dee, who should really really blog again!
<3

I've had a strange and fast couple of days. The festivities went by not-so-festively. The new job is quite meh and the timings are already getting to me. But I still prefer it to unemployment. I don't do much these days except work, sleep and read. But it's 5.30am, the crows are crowing (or do they caw?), the Azaan has begun and there are a number of things on my mind right now. And since it's my blog, I'm going to list some of them:

Body massage
Jammies
Ishaan
Baldness
Alice in chains
Rippling muscles
Blue glittery kite
Kickboxing
Right boob with extra sprouting nipple (this one's from a dream I had a few days back and I just can't stop thinking about how strange that is!)
Puppy
"Make the bed and go to sleep" on repeat
Fringe mag
Onions, milk...may be some eggs
3-12 3-12 3-12 3-12
Saph
Beach!

Anyway, I'm all geared up and excited about yet another "plan" that might not happen at all. I seem to not mind making plans, getting excited about them and then having them flushed down the potty too much these days. Wee!
But if this one DOES happen, I'll do at least one awesome/impulsive/fun/crazy/strange to others but fun to me/peaceful/creative thing a week.
Amen.

I've used the word "strange" thrice in this post :|

Oh and, optimism rules!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

go sleep!

Dhananjai or dhanu said...

:)
you blogged about me..it makes me happy..
and i really am trying to write again..but everything i write just seems shitty ..