Sunday, May 29, 2011

Restart

It's been a good year so far. A lot has happened personally and professionally, and I can only see things getting better. So I thought this would be a good time to restart the blog. See, I have a pattern. Every time I want to dust off and restart my blog, I get a bright screaming-in-your-face theme for it. Orange, good. Swirly? Good!
It's all-a happy!


I do have things to say again now, but this is a strange Monday morning. And I really don't want to write about death any more.

But then, there's Tom Waits.





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahaha, you're so Jan-ish!

Unknown said...

yay.. woohoo! another "I'll start writing again." blogs! :P

Jan said...

Yayme! But this one makes no promise of continuing or keeping it alive or anything, so :D

Unknown said...

Lol, i came to type a reply but i forgot what it was, 'cause the word verification below says "active". very apt. :D

Anonymous said...

wololololooo